Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - June 06, 2016

So this operation to shift the mum tum is just not happening. I'm eating reasonably well and getting out with the pram most days but this last stone is not for shifting. I put on just over 2.5 stone when I was pregnant and thankfully I'm back in all of my pre-pregnancy jeans but tops are a different matter. Breastfeeding means the boobs are a wee bit on the larger side so I've a pile of tops I just don't fit in any more. I do know I'm not drinking enough which is something I've always struggled with so maybe that would help??


I also videoed a food haul when I did a shop last week but then never got round to publishing the post. This week as soon as I got in from Aldi Ethan needed feeding so I quickly threw the frozen stuff in the freezer and forgot to get the camera out. I'm really interested in Vlogging so I'll try and do another one next time if I can.

Anyway... back to the meal plan. 

Monday - Sweet Potato Cottage Pie (Lean in 15)
Tuesday - Spicy Cajun Chicken (Jamie's 15 Minute Meals)
Wednesday - Poached Salmon with Bacon (Lean in 15)
Thursday - Beef Casserole
Friday - Mixed Fish Grill (Jamie's 15 Minute Meals)
Saturday - keeping it flexible, maybe out for an early dinner?
Sunday - Roast

So there we go, that's our week ahead. It's supposed to be a scorcher this week so I'm wondering if the Cottage Pie and Casserole are good ideas. The main aim is not to order a takeaway!

Have a great week!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Everything sounds delicious! The Poached Salmon with Bacon sounds fab!
    Good luck with the weight loss x

    ReplyDelete