Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - May 16, 2016

Gosh how are we half way through May already?? I can't believe I've been off work for 3 months already!


Last week I didn't meal plan as it was an odd week and we ended up eating out one night, BBQ-ing another and having a general clear out of the freezer and cupboards. This week is much more organised!

I bought Mr T the Lean In 15 cookbook for his birthday (it wasn't for me - honest!) as he's a big fan of low carb recipes and I thought this would work well in shifting the mum tum and getting us both eating better.

Considering I hate salad I've been really impressed by the recipes in this book and most of it is hot dishes (I hate cold savoury food). I was expecting it to be salad central but I've been pleasantly surprised.

So this week we are having...

Monday - Cheesy Chorizo, Chicken and Spinach
Tuesday - Poached Salmon and Ratatouille 
Wednesday - Italian Stallion Sausages
Thursday - Curry Fried Rice
Friday - Salmon Teriyaki 

I haven't planned the weekend as I'll be going food shopping on Friday. One thing I've been considering is vlogging or sharing my food shop on here. Would you like to see it or would I be wasting my time? I'm so tempted to vlog but I'm a wimp when it comes to talking on camera. Let me know your thoughts...

As always I'm linking up over at Mrs M's.

Have a great week!  


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think this year is flying over!
    It sounds like you have a great week of meals planned!
    Oh yes! I'm nosy. I like to see what other people buy for their grocery shop x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, might have to try doing a haul then :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Lean in 15 cookbook, but I haven't yet tried that many of the recipes, would love to know what you think of them. I'm definitely up for a food haul vlog, especially if we get to see any of the little one too!

    Rachel x
    The Inelegant Wench

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'll just stick Ethan in the middle of the shopping ;)

      I've made a few recipes so far and they have turned out great. Very quick and easy. If the curry fried rice turns out well I'll blog that, it's once recipe I can't wait to try out :)

      Delete