The Me and Mine Project - April 2017

By A Wee Bit of Cake - May 01, 2017


I know I say it every month but where has the time gone? Not only has April gone in a blink but so has the first half of this year. I truly cannot believe we are about to enter May with summer within touching distance.

I'll be honest though, I'm totally muddled with the days and I only realised it was the end of the month when I logged in to Bloglovin' earlier and saw all of the other Me and Mine project posts - oops!

Thankfully though I was organised with this month's photos and made sure to get a few family photos taken when we were back in Belfast at the start of the month and my friend also snapped a lovely photo of us at the farm when we caught up with them over the Easter holidays.

April has been a special month for us as it's the month that Ethan took his first steps and we bought his first pair of shoes. He's still wobbly on it but every day he gets better and better. This weekend has seen him barely crawling and trying to walk and climb everywhere! Honestly I though it was bad when he started rolling but each new stage means I need to grow another set of eyes as he gets himself in to all sorts of scrapes.

Anyway, I digress... our monthly photos! I'm hastily typing this post at 9:45pm on Sunday evening as if I don't do it now it will be midweek before I get round to it. I've tried typing posts when Ethan is around but as soon as he see's the laptop he's straight over bashing it so it's better leaving it until he's in bed.

April, you've been a great month. We have had first steps and first shoes, a trip to Belfast, a trip to the farm, lazy weekends at home, a jaunt to IKEA, a quiet Easter, cheeky Costa dates, out for two currys, plenty of playdates and I've even managed a shopping trip alone! May will see Tom's birthday, a special cake club event, half term and hopefully lots of adventures whether they be quiet days at home or off out exploring.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I totally forgot this project this month too but it was good that you already had the pictures. We did some IKEA shopping too - can't seem to leave there without spending loads every time ha ha :D #meandmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many great days out and sunshine here. Lovely family photos this month hun. #meandmineproject

    ReplyDelete