Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - May 01, 2017

Just a quick post here before Monday is well and truly over.


I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday. Ours was fairly quiet due to Tom being snowed under with marking (it's that time of year) and poor Ethan has come down with a rotten cold. 

I am planning on doing a separate weekend post later this week but for now here is what we will be having this week. 

Monday - Oven baked risotto
Tuesday - Lamb ragu (I'm using up frozen lamb in the freezer)
Wednesday - It's Tom's birthday and as I've a meeting down in Sheffield and won't be back til after 7pm we are having the posh Asda Two Can Dine meal
Thursday - Lamb Casserole
Friday - Tuna Pasta Bake

I've also filmed a grocery haul for my YouTube channel. Please do let me know what you think of it and if you would like to see more of this sort of thing in the future.

Have a great week!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments