Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - January 23, 2017

Just a quick check-in and meal planning post for you all. It's 10:20 on Sunday evening and as exhausted as I am (hello 6am start) I really wanted to get this post up.


We are definitely finding our groove now I'm back at work and the key is being organised. As much as I love Aldi I don't always have the time to go so I'll do an online food shop with Asda on a Thursday or Friday evening and have it delivered on Friday or Saturday morning.

Last week was a total diet fail too with Slimming World but I'm pretty much at target so I'm just struggling working out what I can and can't eat to maintain and not gain - any advice would be much appreciated!

Anyway - food!

Monday - Pasta with blue cheese and mushroom
Tuesday - Slow cooker chicken and sundried tomato pilaf
Wednesday - Chilli with rice
Thursday - Gammon, egg and chips
Friday - Cod and chorizo stew
Saturday - it's my birthday!!! Out for dinner with my boys
Sunday - birthday afternoon tea with my besties

Have a great week everyone!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ohh! I do like the sound of the past today...
    Happy birthday for Saturday. I hope you have a lovely meal out x

    ReplyDelete