Prestige Hampers - A Review

By A Wee Bit of Cake - October 19, 2018


I've been lucky enough to review all sorts since I started blogging but when Prestige Hampers got in touch to review one of their luxury Christmas hampers I couldn't believe my luck.

The hamper arrived at the perfect time. Dylan had had his 16 week jabs a few days earlier and therefore was really grizzly all week both day and night. I was absolutely exhausted and living off too much coffee but when the postman knocked with an enormous box in his arms I felt like Christmas had come early.


Unwrapping the box I was greeted with the most stunning wicker basket. The leather detailing throughout added a touch of luxury and when I released the clasps I was stunned at how much was included from wine to chocolate, biscuits, preserves and so much more. I quickly snapped a photo on my phone and sent it to Tom as I was giddy with excitement but I knew we couldn't touch anything until I had photographed it for this post.

For me, food hampers are my favourite gift to give and receive. I find it's a great gift for a couple or family and oozes a wow factor that you just don't get with your standard bath set.

This is where Prestige Hampers come in to their own. They provide hampers for every occasion and all budgets from a chocolate fuelled Letterbox Hamper for only £14.99 through to their ultimate Luxury Hampers from £49.99.

We aren't flying home to Belfast for Christmas this year as we have decided to enjoy Dylan's first Christmas as a family of four but I have had a look on Prestige Hamper's website as I might post something back for the family to enjoy as let's face it, who doesn't love a hamper for Christmas?


I was kindly sent the Elegant Christmas Hamper to review and I was amazed at how much was included. There were so many goodies for Tom and I to enjoy including Chocolate Coffee for this sleep deprived mama, Sticky Toffee Pudding Biscuits and Yorkshire Crisps for my Yorkshire husband.



Initially we wanted to tuck in to a few treats but we've since decided to put the Hamper away until Christmas and enjoy it then when we have visitors or when we have date night. I seriously cannot wait for the Lily O'Brien chocolates though, I've had them before and they are immense!

I'm really impressed with this Hamper from the quality of the wicker basket through to the products included. The basket can be used for storage in the future (I'm imagining picnics in the summer) and there are so many goodies that we can both share and also enjoy individually.

Thanks so much to Prestige Hampers for brightening up a rubbish week, it was exactly what I needed.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments