BEDN - Blog Chat

By A Wee Bit of Cake - November 10, 2013

I seem to be running a day behind with these past few posts, must get myself more organised!

So today's, or actually it's yesterday's topic, is Blog Chat.  

I'm fairly new to blogging, I haven't even been blogging for a year yet so I am probably not the best person to give advice on this. All I know is that I didn't realise I would enjoy writing about cake so much and that people actually wanted to read my ramblings!

One thing I have discovered is the amazing blogging community that exists especially on twitter. There are so many people on there that I have never met but I feel like I know them and could talk to them for hours! 

My bestie, Rhianne, from For The Easily Distracted started blogging when we graduated from uni and she was always telling me about her blog and how much she loved it (her's is a fab film photography blog so make sure you check it out!) so 5 years later I decided to give it a go and I haven't looked back.

It makes me challenge myself in many ways. I feel like my writing and baking are inproving but I do wish I had a posh camera and a better eye for photos so I could really wow people with pics of my bakes. I also love that I have somewhere to store all my recipes and it's an amazing feeling when someone tells me they have tried making one of my bakes. It really does give me a massive confidence boost!

Ok I've rambled on there quite a bit and probably haven't made much sense. If you are thinking about blogging just give it a go. You may not like it or you might love it but you will never know until you try!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments