Snickerdoodle Fudge

By A Wee Bit of Cake - December 11, 2017



I'm back and I've got a delicious little festive recipe to share with you all.

I'm finally starting to feel more human now I'm out of the first trimester so I decided there was no time like the present and I needed to get back in to my happy place and baking again.

I actually spotted this recipe on Brown Eyed Baker's blog and apart from reducing the quantity, I left the recipe as it was. If it's not broke why fix it right?

In these final few weeks before Christmas time is precious so you don't want to spend ages in the kitchen when you could be inahling mince pies or watching Love Actually for the 100th time. Thankfully this Snickerdoodle Fudge can be whipped up in 10 minutes and all you need to do is leave it to set in the fridge for a couple of hours - easy!



Snickerdoodle Fudge
1 tin of condensed milk
550g white chocolate
1.5 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp sugar
½ tsp cinnamon 

Line a 20cm quare tin in clingfilm
Melt the milk and chocolate in a pan over a low heat. As it melts it will become thicker but keep stirring.
Add in the vanilla extra
Pour into the prepared tin
Leave to chill in the fridge for 2 hours or more
Once firm mix the sugar and cinnamon together
Scatter over the fudge
Chop into small pieces

Enjoy!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Clare,
    Thanks for sharing the recipe will definitely try out .

    ReplyDelete