A wee bit of a catchup...

By A Wee Bit of Cake - December 01, 2017

So yeah.... I've been pretty quiet across all my social channels recently. Blogging, Vlogging, Instagram and Twitter all took a back seat for these past two months and I only posted when I had to but I've got a very good reason for this....


Image Map
Baby Longley No2 is on the way! Our little bean should be fully baked in early June and we cannot wait to meet our newest addition.

It's been a lot harder this time round compared to when I was pregnant with Ethan. Mix in life with a toddler and our busiest time of year at work has meant I have just about got through each day. The tiredness has been tough and the sickness much more intense although thankfully I haven't thrown up. I've just felt constantly run down and nauseous!

I also had some bleeding at 6/7 weeks and we were sent for an early scan. Both of us were so worried but our little bean was just fine. It also made us so anxious for the 12 week scan as we had already seen him/her and it meant the longing for baby to be ok was even more intense.

Last time we went into it blind with that hopeful optimism that comes with being first time parents. Now we have Ethan we know how amazing this rollercoaster of parenting is and can't bare the thought of anything going wrong.

Roll on June, keep growing little one, we can't wait to meet you!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments