Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - April 18, 2016

Hello... you all still there?


It's been quite a while since I last blogged but I've been enjoying newborn snuggles with my little man, recovering from the birth and finding our feet as a family of three. Now he is 6 weeks old we are feeling a bit more settled and I'm ready to tackle "Operation Shift the Mum Tum." I've only a stone to loose so hopefully I can do it through careful eating and getting out with the pram most days but if I'm struggling I will go back to Slimming World. I know how to eat right but sometimes you need the motivation and support of a class to keep you going.

The best way to start is back on the Meal Planning Monday bandwagon. It's time to ditch the takeaways and eating copious amounts of chocolate. My biggest problem is I'm breastfeeding and it leaves me feeling ravenous all of the time so if anyone has any suggestions of healthy snacks or filling meals please do let me know.

So here we go - this week we are having...

Monday - Cottage Pie
Tuesday - Prawn Stir Fry
Wednesday - Sausage and Mash
Thursday - Lasagna
Friday - Chicken Balti
Saturday - Fish Pie
Sunday - Roast Gammon

I'll be linking up over at Mrs M's. Have a great week everyone!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good luck with the weight loss...
    Everything you have planned sounds very tasty x

    ReplyDelete