Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - April 25, 2016

I can't believe it's Sunday evening already and I'm sitting down to write another Meal Planning Monday post. This week has just flown between catch-ups, my 6 week post natal check and visiting work. Thankfully next week is fairly quiet so hopefully I'll actually get more blogging done and even some baking!


Last week we fairly stuck to plan but we slipped up with a midweek chippy tea and a curry last night. I've had a rotten cold these past few days so on Thursday I felt rough, Ethan was cross and Mr T had to work late so he nipped to the chippy on his way home. Saturday saw Mr T spending all day and evening marking GCSE coursework and a day of solo parenting while still full of cold meant the last thing I wanted to do was cook. We ended up ordering a curry about 9pm.

Anyway... this week is looking fairly quiet so lets hope we can stick to it.

Monday - Steak, mash and veg
Tuesday - Chilli
Wednesday - Chicken Chow Mein
Thursday - Beef Curry
Friday - Fish Pie

I haven't planned the weekend yet as we may go out for an early birthday tea for Mr T. We've got a voucher to use for Fazenda so I think a trip there is in order - yum!

I'll be linking up over at Mrs M's.

Have a great week!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I hope you are feeling better now...
    Everything sounds great! Have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete