Our Engagement Shoot

By A Wee Bit of Cake - June 22, 2015

Initially I wasn't going to share these photos on here as this blog is mainly about food and cake but I've rambled a lot about the wedding on here over the past 2 years so really I may as well continue with it haha!

A few weeks back (ok Monday 25th May to be exact) we were back home for a few days to sort wedding things. While we were there we had arranged to have our engagment shoot with our wedding photographer. Yes I know it's almost 2 years since we got engaged but it's part of the package and I think it's good having it closer to the big day so the photographer is more familiar with you both before the wedding.

To choose ours I just did a google search, drew up a shortlist of 5 then gave Mr T the list without telling him who my favourite was. It turned out we both picked Graham Crichton Photography and after seeing the following photos from our shoot I'm so glad I did. I'm so pleased with them - they are just perfect and Graham is a wonderful photographer. Mr T hates getting his photo taken but after the shoot he even said how much fun he had and it's making him feel much better about getting the photos on the day.
We decided on Helen's Bay are the location for our shoot. They day was a bit grey but thankfully it didn't rain - phew! I've been going to Helen's Bay since I was a wee girl as it's only 15mins away from my parents and since Mr T and I have been together it's somewhere we like to visit for a nice coastal walk.

I hope you all like the photos as much as we do.








Thank-you to Graham for such wonderful photos. If anyone in NI looking for a wedding photographer I would strongly recommend him. You can check out his other work here.

*All photos are copyright of Graham Crichton Photography*
Image Map

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments