Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - November 24, 2014



I know we all talk about how fast time is going but seriously, how is it the end of November already?

Over the weekend I had a mammoth Christmas cake and pudding baking session, my poor oven didn’t get a break. On the plus I now have 7 cakes and 2 puddings made. The cakes I will give as gifts and the puddings are for Christmas Day. I also took part in the Stir Up Sunday chat on twitter which was great fun although trying to tweet while tying up a pudding basin with string is not an easy task!

It’s a quick post this today as I’m quickly typing this up on my lunch hour and I’ve a few things I need to get done before the hour is up.

This week:

Monday – Steak; we decided to treat ourselves to some cheap rump in Aldi yesterday, yum!
Tuesday – Spicy cottage pie; I found a recipe in my Rick Stein India book so I’m going to have a go at this.
Wednesday – both me and Mr T are out; I’m out with a friend and he’s got an options evening to attend so we will both grab something on the go.
Thursday – Pork Curry; once again another recipe from Rick Stein
Friday – Salmon; we got some frozen salmon from Aldi yesterday but no idea yet as to how we will cook it.

I haven’t planned the weekend yet, Saturday is Christmas tree shopping and Sunday Mr T is possibly going diving so I’m keeping things flexible.

Have a good week!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments