Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - October 20, 2014


Did you all have good weekends? Mine involved a trip to CCC HQ to catch-up with the lovely Lynn, Sharon from Pudsey CCC and Helen from Manchester North CCC. As I have a Bettys practically on my doorstep (well Ilkley, but it’s close enough) I was under strict instructions to bring a selection of cakes along with me. It was great to have a good old natter over cake and share our love of CCC. I can’t believe the club is turning 4 soon, I’ve been a member now for about 2.5 years and I love everything the club stands for. I know I bang on about it a lot here but you must join if you love cake. If any of you lovely lot want to try CCC but are feeling apprehensive just drop me a line, I promise you that you will love it.


Anyway, went off on a slight cake tangent there haha! 

This week’s meal plan only covers Monday- Friday. We fly home on Saturday for a long weekend with lots of wedding stuff to do including meeting with the hotel, registrar, florist and looking at evening entertainment. Busy busy!

So here is our week:

Monday – Cottage pie (I was organised and made it last night so it only needs a reheat this evening)
Tuesday – Good old spicy pork and rice
Wednesday – Steak and ale pie (it’s definitely getting to feel like pie weather!)
Thursday – Pork chops with apple and cider cream
Friday – Lamb karahi (I found leftovers in the freezer from when I made it a few weeks ago)

I won’t be posting next week cos we don’t fly back til late Tuesday night and then are off out for dinner with friends on Thursday. I think the other days will be a bit of cobbling stuff together.

As always I’ll be linking over at Mrs M’s. Hope you all have a great week!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It sounds like you have been busy!
    The Pork chops sound delicious!
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim,

      the chops are made using a Lorraine Pascale recipe, I must remember to post it on here. Very yummy and easy :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely meal plan for the week, I would love to eat proper pie with proper pastry but it's a no-go on Slimming World. Enjoy! x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely, I don't know if you can still get it but when I did SW a few years ago there was a low fat ready roll pastry you could buy in the supermarket. Have a look out and see if they still do it x

      Delete