Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - October 13, 2014



Monday again!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was spent looking after my 5 and 6 year old nephews; it’s hard work but I love it! They are such wonderful little boys. We made pizza’s with them on Saturday night and sat down together to watch the DuckTales movie – I haven’t seen DuckTales since I was a wee girl but there wasn’t a peep out of them, they loved it.

I debated about doing a meal plan this week cos I’m at cake club on Thursday then Mr T is off on a diving trip from Friday – Sunday so I’ll just be cooking for me but I still think it’s important to do one. If I’m organised in my meals my week feels a lot less stressful. 

I did want to get creative in the kitchen this week seeing as we have just had our monthly meat pack delivered but this week I’ll be busy on the baking front so it’s going to be a case of old and trusty faithful midweek meals. Next week I really need to dig out the cookbooks and try something new.

Monday – Paneer Curry
Tuesday – Spicy Pork and Rice
Wednesday – Sweet Potato cottage pie
Thursday – I’m at cake club so I’ll have a snack when I get in and there’s chicken in the freezer for Mr T.
Friday – on my lonesome but there’s a pizza in the freezer so I’ll just have that.
Saturday – off to CCC HQ in the afternoon so depending when I’m back it might just be beans on toast or a freezer dive.
Sunday – Mr T is back early evening so I’m planning to have a nice roast dinner ready for him on his return

So that’s it, my week ahead. I’ve also got a cake to make for cake club on Thursday; a Giant Cupcake to make for our Wear It Pink Campaign at work along with some sausage rolls and brownies to sell and I’ve promised Mr T some brownies, sausage rolls and flapjacks to take with him on his diving trip. He’s staying in a bunkhouse with no cooking facilities so he needs a bit of home cooking to see him through. It’s going to be a busy one!

As always I'll be linking over at Mrs M's, have a great week!

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments