Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - September 09, 2013

Another Monday has arrived and another meal plan. We pretty much stuck to last week's plan but apart from Thursday where I had to work late and ended up picking up a pizza on the way back home.

Im getting my head round this whole low carb diet that Himself is doing and I'm finding I'm reducing how many carbs I usually eat too. I still love my pasta and spuds but sometimes it feels like a bit of a faff when it's just for me. I do wish I liked salad though and then we could eat exactly the same thing but I can't stand the stuff. I do love a nice hot meal so salad is just meh...

So this week the plan is:

Monday - baked sea bass with roasted veg
Tuesday - spicy pork and rice/salad for Him (this meal really has become a midweek staple. It's so quick and easy to make and there is always leftovers for lunch the next day).
Wednesday - Szechuan beef with peppers and rice/salad
Thursday - Im meeting the bestie for dinner as a late birthday celebration for her so He will prob have a chicken salad
Friday - Prawn curry
Saturday - once again will prob be a bit of experimenting in the kitchen
Sunday - Roast


I will be linking this post up over on Mrs M's blog so make sure you have a nosey and what everyone else is up to.

Have a lovely week xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments