Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - September 02, 2013

Monday again! 

This week has gone in a blink! Between cake club and wedding planning I've hardly had any time to switch off. I'm actually typing this post up on my phone while on the bus to work otherwise I won't get it written til this evening. (Note - now pressed publish once I got into work!)

But anyway... today brings another new week and Himself is back at work. He's a teacher so there has been a wee bit of grumbling about today being the start of term. 

Monday - Fish and veg. Rice for me but salad for him as he's still low carbing it.
Tuesday - Spicy pork with peppers ad mushrooms. Once again He will have salad and I'll have rice.
Wednesday - Paneer curry. We made it last week from Rick Stein's new book. It was very tasty just a wee bit too spicy for me so I'll be reducing the spiciness this time.
Thursday - Chicken salad
Friday - undecided,  maybe get takeaway.
Saturday - I think I'll try and get creative in the kitchen and try something new.
Sunday - roast

Hope you all have a good week! 

Make sure you check the linkup over at Mrs M's blog to see who else is taking part.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments