Fassbender & Rausch

By A Wee Bit of Cake - September 11, 2013

I can't believe it has been a month since our trip to Berlin and a month since Himself proposed!!! These past few weeks have gone by in a blink of an eye and I have been fully embracing my inner Bridezilla while researching venues. We are going to visit some when we are back home at the end of October (yes it will be back in Ireland eeep!) and I am so excited!!!

Anyway, enough of me going on about wedding stuff! I thought I would share some pics of the wonderful baked treats and delights that we sampled in Berlin. There was this amazing chocolate shop called Fassbender & Rausch and oh my god it was out of this world. It really is in a league of it's own. I have never been anywhere like it before and I could happily have spent hours in there. Unfortunately we didn't venture up to the cafe upstairs as we had already stopped for coffee and cake but if we ever go back that will be my first port of call!

There were lots of famous landmarks made out of chocolate on display and the detail on them was just stunning. The desserts were amazing too. I had a white chocolate and raspberry dessert and oh my, it was divine. They boxed it up beautifully and I enjoyed it later on that evening back at the hotel.

All this talk of it now is really making me want some chocolate!

Brandenburg Gate in chocolate

The Reichstag in chocolate
The TV Tower in chocolate
The dessert I bought - heavenly!
The prices we so cheap for such brilliant quality.
The dessert counter
Really wanted to buy this one too but I was good and stuck with one dessert.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments