The Cake and Bake Show Part 2

By A Wee Bit of Cake - April 12, 2013

Final post on the Cake and Bake show that I went to in Manchester last weekend. I know I have went on about it a lot but so much went on that I felt I needed to write more than one post on it.

One of the best parts of the show (apart from the CCC comp) was looking at all of the beautifully decorated cakes and sugarcraft, in particular the flowers. They were all stunning and truly works of art! I really loved the cakes that had sugarveil on them. Himself thought it was fabric and was fascinated to see it was in fact made from sugar!

One day I would love to be as talented as these cake decorators.












I hope you have enjoyed reading these past few posts on the show as much as I enjoyed being there.

Have a lovely weekend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments