First Blog Post!

By A Wee Bit of Cake - March 19, 2013


Ok, first blog post!

Hi to anyone that has found my wee blog! I have been thinking of blogging for a while but there are so many fabulous blogs out there that I didn’t know if I created one, would it be as good as everyone elses but then I realised, you don’t know if you don’t try.

Let me start by introducing myself. I’m Clare, 27, from Belfast but since I met Himself at Huddersfield Uni way back in 2004 I decided to stay in England after graduation and for the moment we have settled ourselves in a wee town (Otley) on the edge of Leeds.

By day I work in the architecture industry but in my free time I am all things cake obsessed. I love to bake and I also belong to a few of the local Clandestine Cake Clubs. If you love baking but haven’t joined yet you really need to, it’s fantastic!

Well I hope that is enough of an introduction. If you decide you like the sound of “A wee bit of cake” then please feel free to follow and hopefully I will manage to successfully navigate my way round the unknown territory of blogging. Oh and before I forget, a special mention has to go to me dear friend Rhianne at For The Easily Distracted for all her help with setting this blog up. I know I have been a pest but I really appreciate all of your help.

Thanks for dropping by!

Clare

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments