Almost Easter

By A Wee Bit of Cake - March 28, 2013

I can’t believe it’s almost Easter weekend, there’s still snow on the ground! We didn’t have a white Christmas but could we end up with a white Easter instead?


When I was still at school Holy Thursday was always the day we broke up for the Easter holidays. I went to a convent school so traditionally the first hour was spent with our form teacher then it was down to the Hall for an Easter concert and prayer service before finishing at noon and then that was us off school for just over a week. Now I am at work there are no nice traditions except looking forward to a 4 day weekend or in my case 6 days cos I’m not back in work til Thursday woo!
I did want to do some Easter baking this week but I haven’t had the time. 

This weekend we are off down to Leicester to spend the weekend with some friends so I will be doing some baking for that. We will be having an afternoon of cake and a girly catchup, perfect way to spend a Saturday!

To brighten up the coldness outside here are some Easter/Spring cupcakes that I have made in the past (excuse the last photo where it looks like the rabbits paws are bleeding, the food colouring ran, oops!)







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments