Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - January 15, 2018

Gosh it's been ages since I did one of these posts! I do meal plan every week without fail but writing it up on here too is something that I've let slip recently.


I'm finally back to enjoing my food again (hello second trimester) as long as it's not baked beans, brisket or pulled pork. The thought of eating any of those makes me want to heave!

I am really missing steak, lamb and duck but for me any meat that I have to cook well done when it is usually served rare/medium isn't worth having. Only 20 more weeks though and then I intend to faceplant a lovely piece of fillet - yum!

Anyway, enough of the rambles about me missing steak. I'm quickly writing this up on my lunch hour and with quite a few work events over the next few weeks time is of the essence.

This week we are eating:

Monday: Chicken Curry (using leftovers from yesterday's roast)
Tuesday: Sausage and Mash with peas, onions, mushrooms and gravy
Wednesday: Fajitas
Thursday: Spag Bol (freezer dive!)
Friday: out for tea/takeaway

It's our 20 week scan on Friday so we've decided on eating out or having a takeaway to celebrate finding out if we are team pink or blue. I still have no clue what it could be, fingers crossed though that all is ok.

Anyway, I better run. Have a great week and I'll catch up with you all soon!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahh! I'm glad you are back to enjoying your food...Great meal plan.
    Good luck with your scan! How exciting!! x

    ReplyDelete