Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - June 05, 2017

Just a quick check in with this week's meal plan!


Did you all have a good week? I did plan to type this up last night but then I watched the One Love Manchester concert instead. I still can't believe the events of the past fortnight - two terror attacks in the space of two weeks is the stuff of nightmares but unfortunately it's a reality.

I just can't get my head around the whole thing and I know statistically we have a higher chance of being in a car accident but it doesn't stop me feeling nervous about the future. I want to travel, to see the world but what if something happens again? It doesn't bear thinking about.

When the news hit on Saturday night I immediately thought of my brother. He's at university in London and lives about 10 minutes away from where the attack happened. Thankfully he's fine but unfortunately there was once again a list of fatalities. 

It's horrible, it's wrong and it's so unfair but all we can do is show them that they can't win. Life will carry on, they will not break us. Those that lost their lives will not die in vain. Even though I want to hide away from all of this heartbreak we need to keep living and moving forward.

So meal plan! This week we will be having:

Monday - Cottage Pie
Tuesday - Lamb and Spinach Curry
Wednesday - Spaghetti Bolognese
Thursday - Freezer Dive as we will be going to vote after work
Friday - King Prawn Linguine

I haven't yet planned the weekend, maybe another Barbecue if it's nice.

Hope you all have a great week whatever you are up to.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It has been a horrible few weeks but the concert in Manchester was just amazing!
    What a worry about your brother. I'm glad he's OK.
    Fab meal plan. We had a BBQ at the weekend while the weather was nice x

    ReplyDelete