New Layout!

By A Wee Bit of Cake - March 26, 2015



Hello you lovely lot!

So notice anything new round here? Hint hint! Yup, I’ve had my wee corner of the internet redesigned.

I’ve been thinking of changing my blog design for quite some time but I was worried about how I would do it, who would do it and how much it would cost. Now, I have a design background but I’m pretty clueless when it comes to coding and all that malarkey. I did the original design for the blog back when I set it up 2 years ago (how I have been blogging for 2 years??) and fumbled my way through blogger to get it going. Now that I want to push it further I knew I needed to call in the services of someone who knew what they were doing.

Oh twitter and your hashtags how I love you! I put a call out on there and within a few hours a lovely girl called Aly got in contact with me. Fast forward 2 weeks and numerous emails later and voila – here is my lovely new blog layout.

Now I need to figure out moving the domain name so its .co.uk. I tried yesterday and made a major stuff up so I think I'll just stick with the blogger domain for now.

If anyone want's a blog redesigning get in touch with Aly! She is so lovely and patient and talented and put up with my panicked emails yesterday when I did something wrong with the domain stuff.

I’m so pleased with it. Pink, purple, bunting and cakes – all my favourite things! I’m feeling so inspired too; I can’t wait to get back in the kitchen!

Hope you all like it, regular recipe posting will resume soon.
Image Map

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments