Me and Mine - October 2016

By A Wee Bit of Cake - October 31, 2016

How is it the 31st already? Yes I know it's Halloween but I didn't make the connection with it also being the day of the Me and Mine posts until I was looking on Bloglovin' this morning. Ethan is currently watching CBeebies while I hurriedly type up this post (mummy fail!).


Honestly between family visiting, the half term holidays and organising everything for our imminent house move this month has flown by!

It's been a great month for us as a family with Ethan taking some massive leaps developmentally. On Saturday night he slept through for the first time ever although he was up twice last night. He also cut his first two teeth, started crawling and pulling himself up on everything in sight. Honestly, sit still for more than a minute and he's over at you, pulling himself up to standing. I have a feeling that I am going to have a lot more greys before this boy starts walking.

These photos have to be my favourite Me and Mine photos to date. My brother took them for us when he came to visit a few weeks ago at our trip to Valley Gardens in Harrogate. You can really see glimpses of the little man's personality starting to shine through. He's really not keen on that hat but when you have a wee bald head, hats are needed. I'm also finding I have an addiction to buying winter hats. I think if I had a girl it would be hair bows but with boys it's definitely a hat thing.

Right before this one causes too much chaos I better share our photos from this month and get this post published...







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahh what lovely family captures. Little one is at the fun age too. My favorite age for sure. Good luck with the move. #meandmineproject

    ReplyDelete