A quick hello!

By A Wee Bit of Cake - December 02, 2013

It’s December! How on earth did that happen?

I’m sorry but I completely failed at my mission to blog every day in November. Life got in the way and then I found it caused me to put pressure on myself to blog and took the enjoyment out of it for me. I did try but for me I found blogging every day just too stressful. I like to write when I have something exciting to talk about or a recipe to share and for me that’s not every day. I would love to be a daily blogger cos some of you are amazing at posting every day but unfortunately that’s just not for me.

This past month I have had so much on from wedding stuff (we have set the date!) to cake club and everything else. I’ve enjoyed being busy but I just haven’t had any time to blog and share some new recipes with you. I am going to try and rectify this over the next few weeks though so watch this space!

For now here are a few pics of what I have been up to lately:

Chilling with this little dude
Making jam!
CCC Book Club
Tea with friends
Date night
Stir Up Sunday
Cranberry and White Chocolate scones
Surprise from the mister
Another date night
Wharfedale CCC
Christmas Tree
Putting up Christmas decorations
It's been a busy month! What have you all been up to in November/have you many plans for December?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments