Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - October 14, 2013



Monday again and we are half way through October! Autumn really feels like it’s speeding by at the moment.

I’ve been a bit absent from blogging and meal planning these past few weeks. We have had so much on and I just haven’t been in the mood to blog or bake. I’m hoping to change that with some nice things I’m planning on posting over the coming days/weeks.

So this is my meal plan for the week, let’s hope we can be good and resist a midweek takeaway!

Monday – Pork Chops with caramelised red onion and peppers
Tuesday – Spaghetti Bolognese (will swap the spaghetti for cauliflower rice for Himself cos he’s still low carbing it)
Wednesday – Baked pork fillet stuffed with spinach and ricotta and wrapped in pancetta
Thursday – Tuna steaks with mixed veg
Friday – Stew, I think it’s time to get the slow cooker out!
Weekend – no idea. It’s our first weekend in ages with no plans so we will either eat out or cook something nice.

As always I have linked up over at Mrs M's blog. Make sure you pop over there to see what everyone else is up to.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments