Meal Planning Monday

By A Wee Bit of Cake - August 26, 2013

Since I started blogging a few months ago I noticed people taking part in Meal Planning Monday over on At Home With Mrs M's blog. I have been meaning to take part for a while now but we have had such a busy few weeks between being on holiday and meeting up with friends that I wasn't properly able to meal plan.

At the moment Himself is on a low carb high protein diet so meal planning has been a bit of a battle to create stuff that we can both enjoy. We have managed to work it that if I want pasta/rice/potatoes in a dish He just swaps that for salad.

So anyway, here is our meal plan for the week!

Monday - Pork chops with caramelised red onions, peppers and garlic
Tuesday - I'm at cake club so He will probably have something involving meat and salad
Wednesday - Paneer Curry, a recipe from Rick Stein's new India book
Thursday - Minted lamb kofta kebabs with rice and veg for me/salad for Himself
Friday - Lamb Curry from Rick Stein's new India book (yes we love our currys!)
Saturday - Off to Leeds market so will try and pick up some nice fish
Sunday -  Roast

So that's it, my first Meal Planning Monday post! Make sure you check the linkup over at Mrs M's blog to see who else is taking part.

BTW, if any of you have any low carb high protein recipes please let me know. Feeling like meat overload at the moment with all our meals.

Have a great week!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments