Malteser Bundt

By A Wee Bit of Cake - September 06, 2016


Malteser Bundt... two of my favourite things combined together to make something quite magical. I'm not even going to pretend I came up with the idea for this cake as let's be honest, the best Bundt ideas always come from the lady herself... Dollybakes.

It's a delicious cake and one I've been meaning to make for a long time. Also, these chocolate bar spreads are genius! Just a quick zap in the microwave to soften it slightly and you have a ready made topping. Now usually I prefer to do all baking from scratch but since the little man arrived I do have to cut corners on occasion and this is a perfect shortcut. 

I decided to make this cake for one of our NCT meet-ups and it was a great hit with all the girls. If anything I'm wishing I had bought two jars of the spread then one could be served warm to be poured over the cake - yummm!

I could go on and on about this cake but I'll let the pictures do the talking. If you wish to make this then check out Dollybake's blog. She's got some truly fantastic recipes on there but I will not be held responsible if you succumb to the Bundt tin addiction!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I didn't even know Maltesers spread was a thing. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete